Take your MX-3 underwater with you! This portable solution
offers off-shore inspectors a very versatile system for underwater corrosion surveys:
- Clear plexiglass construction.
- 300 feet depth rating.
- Stainless steel connectors, latches, and control bar.
- Simple to install and operate.
- 1 year limited warranty.
Learn more »
MX-3 / MMX-6 GAUGES:
- Aluminum extrusion construction.
- Measuring range .025” – 19.999”.
- 80 hours operation on 2 AA batteries.
- Pulse-Echo (pit & flaw), and Echo-Echo (thru-paint) mode
- One & Two point calibration option.
- High speed scan mode.
- Weight: MX-3 / MMX-6: 10 ounces (with batteries)
UMX: 2.2lbs ( 1 kg )
- Size: MX-3 / MMX-6: 2.5 W x 4.5 H x 1.24 D in
(63.5 W x 114.3 H x 31.5 D mm)
- UMX: 3.5 W x 7.5 H x 2.75 D in (63.5 W x 190.5 H x 69.85 D mm)
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 120 F (-30 to 50 C).
- Case: MX-3 / MMX-6: Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps(gasket sealed).
- UMX: Custom formed plexiglass with stainless steel shaft, connectors, and latches (gasket sealed).
- Depth Rating: 300 ft.( 91.44 M)
- MX-3 / MMX-6: Sealed membrane that is resistant to both water and petroleum products. Four or Six tactile feedback keys.
- UMX: Sliding stainless steel shaft.
- Dual-element (transmit and receive). 1 to 10 MHz frequency range. Variety of standard & underwater transducers and frequencies.
- MX-3/MMX-6: LEMO connectors.
- 4 foot cable
- Custom transducers available for special applications.
- Two 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells.
- Typically operates for 80 hours on alkaline and 20 hours on NiCad.
- Display flashes when battery is low. Unit turns off automatically when battery is too low to operate reliably.
- Multi-function 4.5 digit liquid crystal display with 0.500 inch numerals, backlit for use in poor light conditions.
- Backlight is selectable on/off/auto (illuminates only when taking a measurement).
- Measurements displayed in inches,inches/microsecond, millimeters, and meters/second.
- Bar graph indicates stability of reading.
- Measures from 0.025 to 19.999 inches (0.63 to 500 millimeters). Range dependent on material and transducer type.
- Units: English & Metric.
- Resolution: 0.001 inches (0.01 millimeters).
- Velocity Range: 0.0492 to .5511 in./µs. (1250 to 14,000 meters/second)
- Four readings per second for single point measurements.
- RS232 serial interface. PC software & USB converter cable included.
- Factory calibration traceable to NIST & MIL-STD-45662A.
- MX-3 / MMX-6: 5 year limited.
- UMX: 1 year limited.