The CMX DL has all the features of the CMX, plus a large 4 Gb storage capacity using multiple file structures, and graphic’s capture feature for quick documentation in (.tif) file format. Select between to file formats: Sequential (w/ auto identifiers) , or standard alpha numeric grid format for data reporting.
The kit includes our DakView java based PC or MAC OSX software for transferring, viewing and creating custom reports. Export to .csv format for importing into text editors or spreadsheet based software packages. USB-C connectivity.
- Powered by a 100MHz DSP platform using FPGA technology.
- Two Channels – Dual pulsers and receivers.
- Up to 250Hz pulse repetition rate.
- Display update rate of 25 times per second.
- Adjustable gain settings – vlow, low, med, hi, vhi.
- Automatic gain control (AGC).
- Time corrected gain (TCG).
- 4 gigabyte Internal SD memory card.
- Measurement modes: Pulse-Echo, Pulse-Echo w/Coating, Pulse-Echo w/Temperature Compensation, Echo-Echo, Echo-Echo verify, & Coating Only.
- Automatic: probe zero, probe recognition, and temperature compensation.
- Stores up to 64 custom setups for specific applications.
- High Speed Scan of up to 250 readings per second.
- Audible/visual alarm with hi and lo limit settings.
- Built-in differential mode for QC inspections.
- Time based B-Scan feature for cross section material scans.
- Data storage formats: Alpha numeric grid and sequential w/auto identifier.
- Windows PC or MAC OSX software included.
- 2 year limited warranty.[/toggle]