The PVX v2.0 is our most advanced precision A-Scan scope, commonly used in the aerospace, automotive, stamping and precision machining industries. The versatility and transducer options offer a measuring range from very thin to extremely thick, with exceptional resolution. There’s a variety of features and tools to accommodate a number of material types and applications. The electronic platform is FPGA driven for speed and accuracy. The screen refresh rate at 25Hz contributes to the overall responsiveness of the gauge. The built-in data logger has two file format options, grid or sequential, and is equipped with an internal 4 GB SD card for memory. Connectivity to a standard PC or Mac via USB-C, and used in conjunction with our Windows® PC or MAC OSX reporting software available for download, at no charge, on our website.
- Powered by a 100MHz DSP platform using FPGA technology.
- Adjustable 200 volt pulser: 100, 150 & 200 volts.
- Up to 250 Hz pulse repetition rate (PRF).
- Variable pulse width (spike, thin & wide).
- 110dB gain range. Manual and Automatic (AGC), depending on measure mode selected.
- Time dependent gain (TDG), with variable start and slope.
- Impedance damping options (35, 50, 75, (300, 600 & 1500).
- 1/8 VGA 16 layer greyscale display.
- Display refresh rate at 25 Hz.
- Transducers: Single, Delay Line & Pencil options.
- 2 year limited warranty.