The CMX has all features of the ZX gauges with a ton of advanced features. Measure material and coating thickness simultaneously, while still detecting pits & flaws in a single mode (PECT). Auto probe zero, auto probe recognition, auto temperature compensation are also included. Selectable Large Digits and B-Scan display options, up to 64 custom user definable setups, selectable transducer table for precision linearity, and material and coating calibration options are also available.
Our standard thru paint mode is is still included and ongoing. Switch between modes, according the transducer recognized or manually selected. 5 position 12dB gain switch allows the user to adjust to certain material types and be successful with common but difficult application scenarios. A built-in TDG (time dependent gain) feature is incorporated into our transducer list for use with attenuative materials. This gauge is really loaded with a ton of features and added benefits. It’s all very nicely packaged in a small portable aluminum extrusion for extra durability. USB-C connectivity, 4gb internal SD memory with file system. Screen capture to .tif. Our DakView java-based PC or MAC OSX software is also part of the kit.
- Powered by a 100MHz DSP platform using FPGA technology.
- Two Channels – Dual pulsers and receivers.
- Up to 250Hz pulse repetition rate.
- Display update rate of 25 times per second.
- Adjustable gain (40 to 52 dB) – vlow, low, med, hi, vhi.
- Automatic gain control (AGC).
- Time dependent gain (TDG).
- 4 gigabyte Internal SD memory card.
- Measurement modes: Pulse-Echo, Pulse-Echo w/Coating, Pulse-Echo w/Temperature Compensation, Echo-Echo, Echo-Echo verify, & Coating Only.
- Automatic: probe zero, probe recognition, and temperature compensation.
- Stores up to 64 custom setups for specific applications.
- High Speed Scan of up to 250 readings per second.
- Audible/visual alarm with hi and lo limit settings.
- Built-in differential mode for QC inspections.
- Time based B-Scan feature for cross section material scans.
- Data storage formats: Alpha numeric grid and sequential w/auto identifier.
- Windows PC or MAC OSX software included.
- 2 year limited warranty.[/toggle]