- Size:9.25 x 7.13 x 4.0 in (235 x 181 x 102mm)
- Weight:7.5lbs. (3,4Kgs) with Li-Ion cells.
- Case: Extruded Aluminum.
- Display: Transflective TFT Color. Display area: 4.39″ x 3.29″ (111.4 x 83.5mm) 320 x 240 pixels. A-Scan area: 255 x 200 pixels (315 x 200 expanded), 8 color options and variable brightness.
- Temperature:Operating -10 to +55°C or 14 to 131°F
-20 to +70°C or -4 to 158°F(survivable)Storage -40 to +75°C or -40 to 167°F
- Environmental: Meets IP65 requirements.
- Units: English (in), Metric (mm), or Time (µs).
- Probe Zero: 0-999.999 µs.
- Velocity: 0.0393 to 0.3937 in/µs (1000-9999m/s).
- Test Range: 0 – 0.2in (5mm) up to 0 – 400in (10,000mm) at steel velocity. Variable in sequence, 0.4in or 0.04in (10mm or 1mm).
- Test Modes: Pulse-echo and transmit/receive.
- Gates: Start & Width adjustable over full range. Amplitude 0 -100%, 0.5% steps. Visual & audible alarms. Single gate positive trigger, and two gates positive and negative triggering. Gate 2 has selectable 0.6 second delay on alarm.
- Depth – Depth and amplitude of signal in gate.
- Echo Echo – Echo-Echo distance, automatic gate 2 position.
- Trig – Trigonometric display of beam path, depth and surface distance. Calculation of skip depth and curve surface compensation, X-offset for transducer.
- T-Min – Holds minimum thickness in depth mode.
- System Linearity: Vertical = 1% Full Screen Height (FSH) Amplifier Accuracy±0.1%dB. Horizontal ±0.4% Full Screen Width (FSW).
- Pulser Voltage: 200 volt peak amplitude, rise/fall time < 10ns into 50ohm.
- Pulser Width:fixed at 100ns.
- ActiveEdge: Unique active pulse control for enhanced near surface resolution and signal response. Replaces traditional damping control.
- P.R.F.: Selectable 35 to 1000Hz, 5Hz steps.
- Screen Update Rate: 50 or 60Hz.
- Rectification: Full wave, positive or negative half wave and unrectified RF.
- Delay:0 – 400 in (10,000mm)
- Gain: 0 to 110dB. Adjustable in 0.5, 2, 6, 14 and 20dB steps.
- Frequency Bands: 4Broadband 1 – 10 MHz (-6dB).
- Vertical Linearity: 1% full screen height.
- Amplifier Linearity: +/- 0.1 dB.
- Horizontal Linearity: +/- 0.4% full screen width (FSW).
- Reject: 50% suppressive reject. LED warning when selected.
- Thickness Logging: Storage for 8000 readings stored in Block/Location/Number coding or alpha-numeric pre-programmed work sheets. Transferable to Excel using optional PC software.
- Panel Memory: 100 storage locations for calibration settings.
- A-Scan Memory: 800 waveforms.
- Wave Smoothing: Produces a smooth signal envelope.
- AGC: Automatic Gain Control sets selected echo to a user defined level (10 – 90%).
- DAC: Up to 10 points may be entered and used to digitally draw a DAC curve. Reference -2, -6, -10, -12, -14 dB curves can be selected for JIS, ASME and EN1714 codes.
- AWS: Automatic defect sizing in accordance with AWS D1.1 Structural Welding Code.
- API: Automatic defect sizing in accordance with API 5UE.
- AVG/DGS: Automatic defect sizing using probe data. 10 probe data sets can be stored.
- Auto-Cal: Provides Automatic calibration with two echoes.
- Reference Waveform: Recalled waveform can be shown in a different color to live waveform for direct comparision.
- Display Freeze: Hold current waveform on screen.
- Peak Memory: For echodynamic pattern determination.
- Online Help: Instant operator guidance on operation accessed from direct key.
- Language Support: Six user selectable languages from: English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Polish, Czech, Finnish & Hungarian. Others available on request.
- Battery: Lithium Ion battery pack 14.4V,
- 5.0 Amp hrs. Minimum 11 hours use, typical 15 hours, indication of battery charge. Recharge time 4 hours.Charger: 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60Hz.
- USB: For connection to PC, keyboard and printer.
- Outputs: Serial Interface, composite video (NTSC & PAL), analog output for amplitude and distance updated at PRF rate. Transmitter sync output.
- Transducer Connectors: available withBNC or LEMO 1 connectors (factory option).