UMX-2 underwater material and coating thickness gauge, designed for offshore inspections, and rated to a depth of 1000 feet (300 meters). The UMX-2 is very versatile, offering both Dual & Single element transducers. Equipped with multiple measurement mode options, the UMX-2 will meet all your application requirements. Onboard 5,000 point data logger, all UMX-2 settings stored for each measurement, along with an actual A-Scan waveform. Our DakView java-based PC or MAC OSX software makes this a very functional kit.
ELECTRONIC PLATFORM (What’s inside the box):
- Powered by a 100MHz DSP platform using FPGA technology.
- Two Channels – Dual pulsers and receivers.
- Up to 140Hz pulse repetition rate.
- Display update rate of 25 times per second.
- Adjustable gain settings – vlow, low, med, hi, vhi.
- Automatic gain control (AGC).
- Time corrected gain (TCG).
- Massive data storage (32 Megabit of non-volatile RAM).
- Measurement modes: Dual Element – Pulse-Echo, Pulse-Echo w/Coating, Echo-Echo. Single Element – Triple-Echo (TCG).
- Automatic: probe zero and probe recognition.
- Data storage formats: Alpha numeric grid and sequential w/auto identifier.
- Windows PC software included.
- 3 year limited warranty.
|Data Logger (Internal)