The PVX v2.0 is our most advanced precision A-Scan scope, commonly used in the aerospace, automotive, stamping and precision machining industries. The versatility and transducer options offer a measuring range from very thin to extremely thick, with exceptional resolution. There’s a variety of features and tools to accommodate a number of material types and applications. The electronic platform is FPGA driven for speed and accuracy. The screen refresh rate at 25 Hz (b&w) and 60 Hz (color), contributes to the overall responsiveness of the gauges. The built-in data logger has two file format options, grid or sequential, and is equipped with an internal 4 GB SD card for memory. Connectivity to a standard PC or Mac via USB-C, and used in conjunction with our Windows® PC or MAC OSX reporting software available for download, at no charge, on our website.
- Powered by a 100MHz DSP platform using FPGA technology.
- Adjustable 200 volt pulser: 100, 150 & 200 volts.
- Up to 250 Hz pulse repetition rate (PRF).
- Variable pulse width (spike, thin & wide).
- 110dB gain range. Manual and Automatic (AGC), depending on measure mode selected.
- Time dependent gain (TDG), with variable start and slope.
- Impedance damping options (35, 50, 75, (300, 600 & 1500).
- Display options: Grayscale 1/8″ VGA, or AMOLED color 1/4 VGA.
- Screen refresh: B&W 25 Hz, color 60 Hz.
- Transducers: Single, Delay Line & Pencil options.
- 2 year limited warranty.